Momentum Mod is not officially supported by Hammer++, but can be made compatible by following this guide.
- Hammer++ CS:GO Build
- About 42 GB of disk space (depending on how many games are mounted)
Hammer++ Configuration #
- Install GCFScape and extract the Hammer++ .zip file into your
Counter-Strike Global Offensive\binfolder.
- Run hammerplusplus.exe
- Copy the following configuration:
Mounting Games #
In order for Hammer++ to load content from the various games that Momentum Mod mounts, follow these steps:
- Extract materials, models, and sounds from .vpk files:
Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\pak01_dir.vpkinto
Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\csgo_content
Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\cstrike_content
Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\portal2_content
Team Fortress 2\tf\tf2_misc_dir.vpkand
Team Fortress 2\tf\tf2_textures_dir.vpkinto
Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\tf2_content
- Mount Momentum Mod content by running this command in a command prompt:
mklink /D "<path to steam games>\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\momentum_content" "<path to steam games>\Momentum Mod Playtest\momentum"
Momentum Mod Playtest\momentum\gameinfo.txtand copy the following contents into the SearchPaths section:
game "csgo/csgo_content" game "csgo/cstrike_content" game "csgo/portal2_content" game "csgo/tf2_content" game "csgo/momentum_content"
- Open Hammer++ and the content from these games should load now.
Warning: If Hammer++ crashes on startup, you may have to delete the particles folders that were extracted from the .vpk files.
Lights.rad Setup #
In order to support light emitting textures from Portal 2, copy the contents from
Portal 2\portal2\lights.rad and paste them into
Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\lights.rad